Compare World Financial Group vs Independent Capital Management BETASee how working at World Financial Group vs. Independent Capital Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at World Financial Group vs. Independent Capital Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Independent Capital Management scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at World Financial Group.
- "Icm" was the most mentioned Pro at Independent Capital Management.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at World Financial Group.
- "Referrals" was the most mentioned Con at Independent Capital Management.
I have been working at World Financial Group part-time for less than a year
low licensing fee, zero overhead, unlimited earning potential, quality training, control your time, positive work culture, great company and leaders
takes some time to get licensed and build a business
I worked at Independent Capital Management full-time for more than 8 years
small office environment, excellent opportunity to grow quickly within the organization or change directions to a financial consultant including training
can be a stressful environment