Compare World Financial Group vs IG Wealth Management BETASee how working at World Financial Group vs. IG Wealth Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at World Financial Group vs. IG Wealth Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IG Wealth Management scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at World Financial Group.
- "Financial planning" was the most mentioned Pro at IG Wealth Management.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at World Financial Group.
- "Commission based" was the most mentioned Con at IG Wealth Management.
I have been working at World Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years
Be your own boss. a lot of room for growth. learned a lot of financial knowledge everyone should know. the pay is good!
being accountable to yourself as it is your own business.
I have been working at IG Wealth Management full-time for more than 10 years
I have worked for IG for over 20 years, but I have never seen a company and the consultants pivot so quickly and adapt in our new world. Fortunately, IG was already ahead of the technology and... digital adaptation so while it isn’t business as usual, it is still impressively busy. Clients are being well supported through this challenging time and the Certified Financial Planners have worked harder than they ever have before to make sure the clients are looked after. So impressive!
It will always require an entrepreneurial growth attitude to be successful in this industry. This is not a 9-5 job but a career.
Advice to Management
Keep everyone focused and keep up the great flow of information. We really feel connected and cared for.