Compare World Financial Group vs Heritage Education Funds BETASee how working at World Financial Group vs. Heritage Education Funds compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at World Financial Group vs. Heritage Education Funds. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- World Financial Group scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Heritage Education Funds scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at World Financial Group.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at World Financial Group.
I have been working at World Financial Group full-time for more than a year
Great company if you're willing to put in the work. It is a simple business, but definitely not an easy business. If you want to do well you are going to have to put in a lot effort and be patient.... There is unlimited potential for growth, and you are able to completely control your own time and go at your own pace. You are given the opportunity to create your own business and build it your own way. The environment is super positive, and it forces you to become a better person through self development. Even if it turns out not to be for you, you will leave being a better person than when you started. You will also learn a ton about how to control and manage your own finances as well as helping others with theirs.
Don't expect to make a ton of money right away. It does take time to get your license and you cant make any money until you do that. Once you do get it however it is pretty easy to make a decent... amount of money on a part time basis. it is commission and so nothing is guaranteed, but the only way you don't make any money is if you literally don't do anything, which does happen more than it should , and then people use that as an excuse as to why they failed.
I have been working at Heritage Education Funds full-time for less than a year
- innovative company willing to pilot new ideas and projects; agile development - great benefits and social events - super friendly & creative team who truly want to make a difference
- smaller company with not as much opporutnity for growth, but lots of opporutnity for cross-training
Advice to Management
Keep growing and innovating!