Compare World Financial Group vs Bankers Life BETASee how working at World Financial Group vs. Bankers Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at World Financial Group vs. Bankers Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- World Financial Group scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Pro at World Financial Group.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Bankers Life.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at World Financial Group.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
I have been working at World Financial Group part-time for less than a year
low licensing fee, zero overhead, unlimited earning potential, quality training, control your time, positive work culture, great company and leaders
takes some time to get licensed and build a business
I have been working at Bankers Life
Help people everyday to protect and preserve their assets! Build lifetime relationships with both clients and coworkers. Great training from knowledgeable management. Definitely a money... opportunity. Hard work pays off! Great support from dedicated managers.
A lot of turn over. People give up way too quickly.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing! It is working!