Compare WorkWave vs Wodify BETASee how working at WorkWave vs. Wodify compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at WorkWave vs. Wodify. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WorkWave scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wodify scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at WorkWave.
- "Relaxed dress code" was the most mentioned Pro at Wodify.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Wodify.
I worked at Wodify full-time for more than a year
There used to be good people that work here but few remain.
Archaic tech stack with little to no documentation. Despite false hopes from the leadership team, the product did not make any major improvements during my time here. The main reason for this was a... lack of a real product vision or mission. The company seems to pivot constantly in its strategy and lacks real leadership with experience. Another major con is the CEO and his involvement in the product and lack of constructive criticism. Almost all decisions are not data driven but rather are made on emotion which in most cases, is toxic emotion which leaves you feeling dejected at the end of the day. Like most people who have left reviews here, I turned a blind eye to what I read on Glassdoor and joined the company feeling hopeful that these reviews were left by a minority of unhappy employees. Unfortunately, they turn out to be true so please do not make the same mistake that I did.
Advice to Management
I wish they read all of the advice that has been left here however they ignore any feedback that is not positive. This is evidenced by the fact that they have not responded to any reviews left within... the past two years.