Compare William Hill vs BCLC BETASee how working at William Hill vs. BCLC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at William Hill vs. BCLC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BCLC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at William Hill.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BCLC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at William Hill.
- "Gambling" was the most mentioned Con at BCLC.
I have been working at BCLC full-time for more than 3 years
What's not to love? interesting work. I add value every day. Commitment to professional development. One of the top social purpose companies. Give back billions each year to the province. Great... leader and extremely talented peer group. Opportunity to innovate. Great time off options. Defined benefit pension. Good balance of work and life.
I had to take a drop in pay to come here, but I feel so much happier. While it was worth it for me, it may not be for everyone.
Advice to Management
There has been a lot of changes in our executive & board roles and corporate strategy in the last year. While I think we've hired some exceptionally talented people into these roles, please... ensure that we do not let go of what makes BCLC special.