Compare Wells Fargo vs Fisher Investments BETASee how working at Wells Fargo vs. Fisher Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Wells Fargo vs. Fisher Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fisher Investments scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,933 more reviews than Fisher Investments that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Fisher Investments.
I have been working at Fisher Investments full-time for more than 3 years
Very good long term results for clients No hidden fees for clients No product sales to clients Institutional management offered to private clients
Most complaints have to do with the ups and down of the market. Ups and downs are normal, and annoying. That frustration leads to incorrectly blaming the firm.
Advice to Management
Keep showing how FI was created to better the investment universe.