Compare Weatherford vs Maxxam Analytics BETASee how working at Weatherford vs. Maxxam Analytics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Weatherford vs. Maxxam Analytics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Weatherford scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Weatherford.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Maxxam Analytics.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at Weatherford.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Maxxam Analytics.
I worked at Weatherford full-time for more than 3 years
Being a field hand the people in the office treated use as an equal. Something I never experienced at any of the other oil field services companies I worked at.
The work life balance is hard to get around for most people.