Compare Walt Disney Company vs Disney Parks BETASee how working at Walt Disney Company vs. Disney Parks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walt Disney Company vs. Disney Parks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walt Disney Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walt Disney Company.
- "Magic" was the most mentioned Pro at Disney Parks.
- Walt Disney Company had 21 more reviews than Disney Parks that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Walt Disney Company full-time
- Good employee plans. Comprehensive coverage. - Good culture. People are open and friendly. - Highly competitive. Work keeps you busy and connected.
- Pay is decent. Depends on role and structure. Also, bonus structure is almost non-existent for anyone below executive.