Compare Walmart vs Shoppers Drug Mart BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Shoppers Drug Mart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Shoppers Drug Mart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Shoppers Drug Mart.
I worked at Shoppers Drug Mart part-time
- understanding management - full shifts - fun workplace environment
- some drama sometimes - very physically demanding at times (that's just retail though, i guess) - not very flexible in terms of shift changes (in the pharmacy at least, cannot speak for front... store)