Compare Walmart vs Microsoft BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Microsoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Microsoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I worked at Walmart full-time for more than a year
Friendly managers Takes care of all their employees Easy to work Employee Discount cards after 3 months
They don't provide transfers to other stores easily Most of them are students and travelling 60 km daily to reach the store from London/ Kitchener Managers keep on changing if they get higher... positions they will move
Advice to Management
Nice work Keep it up Aim high to achieve more targets