Compare Walmart vs Amazon BETASee how working at Walmart vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walmart scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 702 more reviews than Walmart that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Amazon full-time for less than a year
It’s amazing at amazon. The work environment is welcoming and one always has opportunities to advance themselves!
No regrets. The hours are lengthy and the weights can be unbearable.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work