Compare Walmart eCommerce vs ArcTouch BETASee how working at Walmart eCommerce vs. ArcTouch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walmart eCommerce vs. ArcTouch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ArcTouch scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Walmart eCommerce.
- "Para se trabalhar" was the most mentioned Pro at ArcTouch.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Walmart eCommerce.
- "De carreiras" was the most mentioned Con at ArcTouch.
I have been working at Walmart eCommerce part-time
Opportunity to work with good company and good customer care
Regular standing at the walmart
I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year
Starting with world-class office and infrastructure - possibly the best in the country. You get the very best tools to work with - from your laptop, your monitor and accessories, to the meeting rooms.... The collaborative culture makes your colleagues - especially management - go out of their way to provide everything you need in order to develop great work. There are also awesome perks such as company lunches, resting room (with a massage chair!), WFH Fridays, beer on Thursdays, snacks... And that's not even half of it. There's plenty of room for growth and incentive for exploring new technologies. Lastly, you get to work with some of the brightest people you'll ever meet in your career.
The company is experiencing some pains of the exponential growth it had over the last few years. It's facing an ongoing process of improvement in areas such as career development and leadership... organisation.