Compare Walgreens vs Walgreens Boots Alliance BETASee how working at Walgreens vs. Walgreens Boots Alliance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walgreens vs. Walgreens Boots Alliance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walgreens scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- Walgreens had 438 more reviews than Walgreens Boots Alliance that mentioned "Pharmacist" as a Con.
I worked at Walgreens Boots Alliance full-time
Had a great boss while I was at the company. Work was manageable.
They pushed out my boss a few days before my last day. He wasn't meeting some corporate benchmark despite being great at his job. The company was also cutting overall hours from the store budget,... meaning we had less people to work any given timeframe. We were overworked and arguably underpaid for it. That's pretty much the state of the USA's economy in a nutshell, however.
Advice to Management
Pay your employees a living wage. Hire and staff adequate people for each shift. Don't stress your employees so much!