Compare Walgreens Boots Alliance vs WHSmith BETASee how working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. WHSmith compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. WHSmith. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- WHSmith scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Walgreens Boots Alliance had 1 more reviews than WHSmith that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- "Pharmacist" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at WHSmith.
I worked at Walgreens Boots Alliance full-time
Had a great boss while I was at the company. Work was manageable.
They pushed out my boss a few days before my last day. He wasn't meeting some corporate benchmark despite being great at his job. The company was also cutting overall hours from the store budget,... meaning we had less people to work any given timeframe. We were overworked and arguably underpaid for it. That's pretty much the state of the USA's economy in a nutshell, however.
Advice to Management
Pay your employees a living wage. Hire and staff adequate people for each shift. Don't stress your employees so much!