Compare Walgreens Boots Alliance vs LloydsPharmacy BETASee how working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. LloydsPharmacy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. LloydsPharmacy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LloydsPharmacy scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "Good team" was the most mentioned Pro at LloydsPharmacy.
- LloydsPharmacy had 17 more reviews than Walgreens Boots Alliance that mentioned "Pharmacist" as a Con.
I worked at Walgreens Boots Alliance full-time
Had a great boss while I was at the company. Work was manageable.
They pushed out my boss a few days before my last day. He wasn't meeting some corporate benchmark despite being great at his job. The company was also cutting overall hours from the store budget,... meaning we had less people to work any given timeframe. We were overworked and arguably underpaid for it. That's pretty much the state of the USA's economy in a nutshell, however.
Advice to Management
Pay your employees a living wage. Hire and staff adequate people for each shift. Don't stress your employees so much!
I have been working at LloydsPharmacy full-time for more than 3 years
Great branch level teams who support each other.
Poor management, constantly changing and reshuffling areas and area managers. You are nothing but a number. Higher management have no idea what happens at branch level. Constantly being hounded for... MUR’s,NMS, EPS.
Advice to Management
Work in branch for at least one month to see what happens in practice not on paper!