Compare Walgreens Boots Alliance vs B&M Retail BETASee how working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. B&M Retail compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Walgreens Boots Alliance vs. B&M Retail. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- B&M Retail scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "10 discount" was the most mentioned Pro at B&M Retail.
- "Pharmacist" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at B&M Retail.
I worked at Walgreens Boots Alliance full-time
Had a great boss while I was at the company. Work was manageable.
They pushed out my boss a few days before my last day. He wasn't meeting some corporate benchmark despite being great at his job. The company was also cutting overall hours from the store budget,... meaning we had less people to work any given timeframe. We were overworked and arguably underpaid for it. That's pretty much the state of the USA's economy in a nutshell, however.
Advice to Management
Pay your employees a living wage. Hire and staff adequate people for each shift. Don't stress your employees so much!
I have been working at B&M Retail full-time
Great colleagues. Job is safe for future. Always room for progress in the company, start from general assistant and work up in the business. Help is always available should you need it. Fantastic... range of products and always getting better!
Pay is on the low side, but still worth a role within b&m
Advice to Management
Always ensure proper training is given.