Compare Vitamin T vs Canada Drives BETASee how working at Vitamin T vs. Canada Drives compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vitamin T vs. Canada Drives. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vitamin T scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Vitamin T.
- "Canada drives" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Drives.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Vitamin T.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Drives.
I have been working at Vitamin T full-time for more than a year
Amazing work-life balance, incredible benefits + education fund, tons of support and training from senior leaders
The company changes their strategy too often
Advice to Management
When planning to make a strategic shift, talk to the salespeople and recruiters first to get their ideas. Explain what your goal is, and find a way to work together with the team to reach it.
I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for less than a year
-Great coworkers -good positive and welcoming environment -managers are not overbearing at all and put a lot of trust in us - Learned some skills that can help later on in life - benefits! -... breakfast and lunch is provided - team outings
pay could be a little better - since management does put a lot of trust in us, there are a lot of expectations to withhold. - although there is a system in place to move up the corporate ladder, it... is not clear; lack of organization