Compare Vector Marketing vs Power Home Remodeling BETASee how working at Vector Marketing vs. Power Home Remodeling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vector Marketing vs. Power Home Remodeling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vector Marketing scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Power Home Remodeling scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Vector Marketing.
- "Earning potential" was the most mentioned Pro at Power Home Remodeling.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at Vector Marketing.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Power Home Remodeling.
I have been working at Vector Marketing
no money to pay out quality products no pressure sales. Product and presentation really does sell itself easy system to use paid weekly
products made in the states rather then Canada
I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time
The company and employees are extremely supportive, there for you at every turn. Opportunity to make a lot of money. And active job experience where you are not sitting down all day.
Door-to-Door sales so winter and poor weather can directly impact this position.
Advice to Management
Give relatively new employees a real vision of what opportunities there are for growth down the road.