Compare Vector Marketing vs Match Marketing Group BETASee how working at Vector Marketing vs. Match Marketing Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Vector Marketing vs. Match Marketing Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vector Marketing scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Vector Marketing had 296 more reviews than Match Marketing Group that mentioned "Flexible schedule" as a Pro.
- Vector Marketing had 124 more reviews than Match Marketing Group that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- "Friends and family" was the most mentioned Con at Vector Marketing.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Match Marketing Group.
I have been working at Vector Marketing
no money to pay out quality products no pressure sales. Product and presentation really does sell itself easy system to use paid weekly
products made in the states rather then Canada
I worked at Match Marketing Group for less than a year
sales targets are easy to exceed + base pay is not too bad! Represent luxury products Get to meet a lot of new people Do lots of presentations Fun job! Little to no supervision Independent... work environment Enjoy free snacks
Long hours Might have to travel outside of your region
Advice to Management
stack up supplies more often for the contractor