Compare VMware vs ArcTouch BETASee how working at VMware vs. ArcTouch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at VMware vs. ArcTouch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VMware scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- ArcTouch scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Para se trabalhar" was the most mentioned Pro at ArcTouch.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
- "De carreiras" was the most mentioned Con at ArcTouch.
I have been working at VMware full-time
I've worked at a lot of companies big and small and VMware is by far the best so far in it's commitment to the welfare of its people and the broader community with its emphasis on giving back.
Not all areas of the business are sufficiently resourced nor provided the best operating procedures and systems. You may find yourself doing a lot more admin and feeling less productive than you... would in other companies.
Advice to Management
Invest as much as possible on marketing. The market doesn't fully grasp the strength of our position in cloud / security.
I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year
Starting with world-class office and infrastructure - possibly the best in the country. You get the very best tools to work with - from your laptop, your monitor and accessories, to the meeting rooms.... The collaborative culture makes your colleagues - especially management - go out of their way to provide everything you need in order to develop great work. There are also awesome perks such as company lunches, resting room (with a massage chair!), WFH Fridays, beer on Thursdays, snacks... And that's not even half of it. There's plenty of room for growth and incentive for exploring new technologies. Lastly, you get to work with some of the brightest people you'll ever meet in your career.
The company is experiencing some pains of the exponential growth it had over the last few years. It's facing an ongoing process of improvement in areas such as career development and leadership... organisation.