Compare University of Toronto vs University Health Network BETASee how working at University of Toronto vs. University Health Network compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of Toronto vs. University Health Network. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Toronto scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- University Health Network scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- University of Toronto had 107 more reviews than University Health Network that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at University of Toronto.
- "Uhn" was the most mentioned Con at University Health Network.
I have been working at University Health Network full-time for more than 3 years
Getting to work on important projects in health research is a huge pro. Working at UHN, I feel like I'm making a difference. I'm well supported by collegues and senior management and H.R
In any huge organization, there is red tape. UHN is no exception.
Advice to Management