Compare University of British Columbia vs Pacific Blue Cross BETASee how working at University of British Columbia vs. Pacific Blue Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University of British Columbia vs. Pacific Blue Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of British Columbia scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pacific Blue Cross scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Beautiful campus" was the most mentioned Pro at University of British Columbia.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Pacific Blue Cross.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at University of British Columbia.
- "Pbc" was the most mentioned Con at Pacific Blue Cross.
I worked at University of British Columbia part-time
Staffs were friendly and helpful
Not a lot of lunch options around
I worked at Pacific Blue Cross full-time for more than a year
Agile adoption has helped IT & Business to work closely Amazing cross functional teams & enthusiasm
Things may seem a bit slow but that would be because - of the type of data that PBC handles - regulations that need to be taken into account - all relevant stakeholders need to be cosidered