Compare University Health Network vs Thrive Health BETASee how working at University Health Network vs. Thrive Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University Health Network vs. Thrive Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University Health Network scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thrive Health scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University Health Network.
- "Room for growth" was the most mentioned Con at University Health Network.
I worked at Thrive Health full-time
- Using a relatively recent tech stack - Lots of great minds to work with and learn from - A respectable mission to improve the way we interact with our healthcare providers
- It seems like a lot of the cons I would have brought up have been addressed since I left