Compare University Health Network vs Michael Garron Hospital BETASee how working at University Health Network vs. Michael Garron Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at University Health Network vs. Michael Garron Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University Health Network scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Michael Garron Hospital scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University Health Network.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Michael Garron Hospital.
- "Uhn" was the most mentioned Con at University Health Network.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Michael Garron Hospital.
I have been working at University Health Network full-time for more than 3 years
Getting to work on important projects in health research is a huge pro. Working at UHN, I feel like I'm making a difference. I'm well supported by collegues and senior management and H.R
In any huge organization, there is red tape. UHN is no exception.
Advice to Management