Compare UnitedHealth Group vs K12 BETASee how working at UnitedHealth Group vs. K12 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UnitedHealth Group vs. K12. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- K12 scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 1,135 more reviews than K12 that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 866 more reviews than K12 that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 339 more reviews than K12 that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at K12 full-time for more than a year
Our specific school admin team is amazing and truly caring! Our team is truly like a family and are willing to help each other out.
K12 is a corporation so at times they just care about #'s not giving quality education. Each school is so different as they are ran by different admin teams