Compare United Airlines vs JetBlue BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. JetBlue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. JetBlue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- JetBlue scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 259 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- United Airlines had 208 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 10 years
Great company that always took care of there staff, very fair and a lot of room for growth
Pay structure is not as competitive with the majors, but if you exceed expectations this is made for with your bonus
Advice to Management
Continue to build on the brand and offerings to your crewmembers