Compare Unilever vs PwC BETASee how working at Unilever vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Unilever vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 964 more reviews than Unilever that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- PwC had 3,606 more reviews than Unilever that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Unilever for less than a year
- by working with unilever you meet new people - interact with industry professionals while attending professional events
- you may not be able to click with everyone as people come from different backgrounds
Advice to Management