Compare Ultimate Software vs End to End Networks BETASee how working at Ultimate Software vs. End to End Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ultimate Software vs. End to End Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ultimate Software scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "People first" was the most mentioned Pro at Ultimate Software.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Ultimate Software.
I have been working at End to End Networks full-time for less than a year
- Invests in your learning objects - Independent - Dedicated Desk location (No desk booking/satellite/hotelling) - Flexible deadlines - Creative Freedom
For me, the cons most people would observe (ex: Lack of direct management direction controlling my development practice), i see as a benefit (ex: freedom to work how I want to work) - Small... Development Team (Expanding) - High degree of flexibility required
Advice to Management
Keep expanding the team and doing what you're doing. :)