Compare Ubisoft vs Rockstar Games BETASee how working at Ubisoft vs. Rockstar Games compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ubisoft vs. Rockstar Games. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rockstar Games scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ubisoft.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Rockstar Games.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Ubisoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rockstar Games.
I have been working at Ubisoft full-time for more than 8 years
Despite current headlines, Ubisoft Montreal is excellent for professionals with families who want to have a good work/life balance without judgment.
Salaries are not as high as local competitors
I have been working at Rockstar Games full-time
-Fun and collaborative work environment. -Decent pay and benefits. -Team leads are supportive. -So far, the company has done a good job of handling the work from home situation during covid.
-Working with a team across time zones can be tricky at times, but this is a difficulty of having such a large team more than a fault of the company. -Could benefit from having a standardized... pipeline.
Advice to Management
The team is strong, but building and enforcing standardization across workflows would help reduce backlog and confusion. Other than that, no real complaints.