Compare UPS vs JetBlue BETASee how working at UPS vs. JetBlue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. JetBlue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- JetBlue scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at JetBlue.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 10 years
Great company that always took care of there staff, very fair and a lot of room for growth
Pay structure is not as competitive with the majors, but if you exceed expectations this is made for with your bonus
Advice to Management
Continue to build on the brand and offerings to your crewmembers