Compare UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) vs Opencare BETASee how working at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) vs. Opencare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) vs. Opencare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Opencare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).
- "Kronos" was the most mentioned Con at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).
I have been working at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) full-time
Team work, great support, great benefits
slow to progress, may work long hours
I worked at Opencare full-time for more than a year
- Amazing culture for growth, everyone here truly cares about each other's personal and professional growth and tries to help you work towards it. - Leadership is very transparent and open to... feedback. They care a lot about not only the company vision but the people who work there. - Very enthusiastic and motivated team, makes you excited to come to work every day. - Perks are great as well with free lunches, unlimited PTO, team and company socials, etc. And they mean it when they say unlimited vacation and they make sure everyone takes at least 3 weeks.
No real cons. Sometimes the company has to make tough choices between meeting business goals and meeting technical or user goals but the decision is always very transparent and open to feedback.
Advice to Management
You're amazing, keep doing what you're doing and putting the needs of the customers first!