Compare UDR vs Oxford Properties Group BETASee how working at UDR vs. Oxford Properties Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UDR vs. Oxford Properties Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UDR scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Oxford Properties Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Oxford Properties Group had 1 more reviews than UDR that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at UDR.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Oxford Properties Group.
I have been working at UDR
Great friendly and enjoyable working environment.
Work slows down in winter months.
I worked at Oxford Properties Group full-time
People are great and if you work hard and are successful or ambitious, you’ll get opportunities to grow.
Company lacks diversity. There are little to no people of colour in executive positions and summer students are always Caucasian males.