Compare UBS vs Citi BETASee how working at UBS vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UBS vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UBS scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Citi scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Citi had 690 more reviews than UBS that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Citi had 727 more reviews than UBS that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Citi full-time
I learned a lot of new stuff, in particular machine learning and how to implement a lot of new data structures
Honestly can't think of anything that was bad, very positive experience overall
Advice to Management
definitely work here