Compare Tyler Technologies vs Flipp BETASee how working at Tyler Technologies vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tyler Technologies vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tyler Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Flipp scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Tyler Technologies.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipp.
- Flipp had 2 more reviews than Tyler Technologies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Tyler Technologies full-time
I was a driver, so my job was easy and fun. You drive from house to house and let the photographer in the back take the pictures (for tax assessment).
I was not in charge, the photographer was, and she would get frustrated with lack of communication from management sometimes. They are based in the U.S.
Advice to Management
I really don't have any advice. I was only the driver.
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
First-time reviewer - I've been at Flipp for 3 years and am looking forward to many more. I'm grateful to be learning new things every day, being trusted as a business owner, and taking on challenges... that may have taken many more years to reach in other organizations. Great people, amazing opportunities, tough work, autonomy to make meaningful and important decisions, and a keen focus on goals, competencies, and growth.
Nothing to note. Just know that this is a demanding industry and that you get out what you put into it. There is a ton of opportunity, amazing people, and great rewards, but expect a steep learning... curve if you are not well-versed in both digital media and retail.