Compare Tyco vs Apple BETASee how working at Tyco vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tyco vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 1,730 more reviews than Tyco that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tyco.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year
1. Apple is one of the largest companies in the world. It's a very good opportunity to get a job at Apple.
According to my experience, the price of Apple products is too high. I do not think so every person can afford Apple products.