Compare Two Sigma vs Jump Trading BETASee how working at Two Sigma vs. Jump Trading compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Two Sigma vs. Jump Trading. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Two Sigma scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Jump Trading scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Two Sigma had 8 more reviews than Jump Trading that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Two Sigma.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Jump Trading.
I have been working at Jump Trading full-time for more than 8 years
Great company with great minded people, awesome corporate culture with down to earth leaders.
There is not much structure which is great for people who wants to explore their creativity.