Compare Tucows vs LinkUs BETASee how working at Tucows vs. LinkUs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tucows vs. LinkUs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tucows scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- LinkUs scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Tucows.
- "Willing to help" was the most mentioned Pro at LinkUs.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Tucows.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at LinkUs.
I have been working at Tucows full-time for less than a year
I've worked for several ISPs in my career, and, while they certainly have their own pros, the industry as a whole can often be plagued by very top-down/traditional practices and processes that both... prohibit and inhibit new ideas and needed transformation. That is certainly not the case at Tucows/Ting! There's a level of enthusiasm about what we're doing and where we're going that other leaders in the industry would almost kill to have. That starts at the top, goes all the way to the bottom, and then back up. That leaves me, a senior leader with many years in front of me, feeling incredibly excited about the company, our customers, and my own future here.
It's hard to mention cons when almost anything I could mention is largely tied to being in a place of growth. It's hard to be terribly upset when most of the problems I deal with are tied to needing... to hire additional employees, etc. I'd much rather be trying to figure out how to hire people faster than deal with most other issues.
Advice to Management
Continue to celebrate our wins and milestones!
I have been working at LinkUs part-time for less than a year
Thhe company pays okay.. it gets better with time if you show them that youre worth your price. So as long as you work hard your could be making 800$ a week
They always want your to be perfect. not everyone is a robot and they need to accept that people are not energetic 100% of the time every single day