Compare Tucows vs Info-Tech Research Group BETASee how working at Tucows vs. Info-Tech Research Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tucows vs. Info-Tech Research Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tucows scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Info-Tech Research Group scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Tucows had 6 more reviews than Info-Tech Research Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Tucows.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Info-Tech Research Group.
I have been working at Tucows full-time for less than a year
I joined Tucows for a little under a year now and it's truly been a breath of fresh air. Tucows is a company that is diverse and truly values people of colour. The company have real, authentic... conversations about racial and gender injustice. Discussions lead to action items that are actioned upon. Leadership empowers you to make decisions and leadership is approachable regardless of their title. Lastly, the employee benefits are simply amazing.
Tucows embraces video conferencing quite a lot - maybe too much. I would love for Tucows to advise employees to only use video when face time is necessary as this can be very draining when working... remotely.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing and don't ever become "too corporate".
I worked at Info-Tech Research Group full-time for more than 3 years
Absolutely loved my time at Info-Tech, great training, awesome mentorship opportunities. A relay place to grow your career. Good pay, great benefits. A true work hard play hard culture. If your not... ready to pull up your sleeves then move on.
No cons at all. Great place
Advice to Management
They were the best. Love it.