Compare Tucows vs Influitive BETASee how working at Tucows vs. Influitive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tucows vs. Influitive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tucows scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Influitive scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Tucows.
- "Catered lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at Influitive.
- "Tucows" was the most mentioned Con at Tucows.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Influitive.
I have been working at Tucows full-time
Tucows employees are friendly and tend to look after each other. You can work remotely from the start which is great. The company is always evolving, so what you do with the company evolves with it.... They always keep you informed of what's going on. Benefits are good. They give you two months of schedule so you have time to plan out your time off. Decent amount of time off. Options for mobility within the company.
Claiming benifits is confusing right now (stretched over more than one company). There's a lot of information availible to you so it's easy to get lost if you aren't used to it. Yearly raises are... quite low and lacking in my opinion and do not match inflation.
Advice to Management
I'd work on making benifits more accessible. In terms of raises, a clearer understanding of how much you can increase raises and why would be a good motivator.