Compare Tucows vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at Tucows vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tucows vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tucows scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Tucows.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bell Canada.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Tucows.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bell Canada.
I have been working at Tucows full-time for less than a year
I've worked for several ISPs in my career, and, while they certainly have their own pros, the industry as a whole can often be plagued by very top-down/traditional practices and processes that both... prohibit and inhibit new ideas and needed transformation. That is certainly not the case at Tucows/Ting! There's a level of enthusiasm about what we're doing and where we're going that other leaders in the industry would almost kill to have. That starts at the top, goes all the way to the bottom, and then back up. That leaves me, a senior leader with many years in front of me, feeling incredibly excited about the company, our customers, and my own future here.
It's hard to mention cons when almost anything I could mention is largely tied to being in a place of growth. It's hard to be terribly upset when most of the problems I deal with are tied to needing... to hire additional employees, etc. I'd much rather be trying to figure out how to hire people faster than deal with most other issues.
Advice to Management
Continue to celebrate our wins and milestones!