Compare Tucows vs Achievers BETASee how working at Tucows vs. Achievers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tucows vs. Achievers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tucows scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Achievers scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Tucows.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Achievers.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at Tucows.
- "Parent company" was the most mentioned Con at Achievers.
I have been working at Tucows full-time for less than a year
I joined Tucows for a little under a year now and it's truly been a breath of fresh air. Tucows is a company that is diverse and truly values people of colour. The company have real, authentic... conversations about racial and gender injustice. Discussions lead to action items that are actioned upon. Leadership empowers you to make decisions and leadership is approachable regardless of their title. Lastly, the employee benefits are simply amazing.
Tucows embraces video conferencing quite a lot - maybe too much. I would love for Tucows to advise employees to only use video when face time is necessary as this can be very draining when working... remotely.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing and don't ever become "too corporate".