Compare TransUnion vs Experian BETASee how working at TransUnion vs. Experian compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TransUnion vs. Experian. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TransUnion scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Experian scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Experian had 76 more reviews than TransUnion that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Experian had 21 more reviews than TransUnion that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Experian for more than a year
Good work culture Good team leads and managers less work stress good balancing work life Excellent co-workers
Less pay No growth Poor management No benfits Less communication with team lead