Compare Trailfinders vs Flight Centre Travel Group BETASee how working at Trailfinders vs. Flight Centre Travel Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Trailfinders vs. Flight Centre Travel Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trailfinders scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Trailfinders.
- "Travel perks" was the most mentioned Pro at Flight Centre Travel Group.
- Flight Centre Travel Group had 119 more reviews than Trailfinders that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Flight Centre Travel Group had 105 more reviews than Trailfinders that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Trailfinders full-time for less than a year
Support- continual support from the whole team everyone has been in the same process and in your shoes and. Give the whole team from every level the sense of understanding and support Development... - there are endless career opportunities and paths your structure your goals and have the company’s support to get you there Integrity - the company is based on the foundation of integrity we are transparent and honest with our clients about everything and the company always takes the moral high ground. Company benefits - so many benefits to working in travel if you love to travel!
Shifts vary it’s not a 9-5 job
I have been working at Flight Centre Travel Group full-time for more than 5 years
People, culture, benefits, great working environment
can be long hours at times