Compare Trailer Park vs World Of Wonder Productions BETASee how working at Trailer Park vs. World Of Wonder Productions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Trailer Park vs. World Of Wonder Productions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trailer Park scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- World Of Wonder Productions scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Trailer Park.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Trailer Park.
I worked at World Of Wonder Productions full-time for more than a year
Cool coworkers and productions, diversity, LGBT+
Where do I begin! Leadership sets unrealistic deadlines and goals, company is extremely unprofessional, and thrives in disorganization. Owners and upper management are abusive and catty and cliquey... office culture. All the money their shows make and none trickled down from the top. Pay still well below market rate. Weekend and overtime work expected without additional compensation. Stay away
Advice to Management
Spend the money to hire enough people, don't gossip about other staff in meetings, offer fair compensation.