Compare Top Hat vs Influitive BETASee how working at Top Hat vs. Influitive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Top Hat vs. Influitive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Influitive scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Top Hat.
- "Catered lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at Influitive.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Top Hat.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Influitive.
I have been working at Top Hat full-time for more than a year
- you have a chance to have a competitive work ethic and TH teaches you how to get there - management is always looking to grow you "where do you wanna be in 6 months? a year?" - EVERYONE is... receptive to feedback. the amount of times i've provided feedback and seen it acted on has been positively surprising. - you worth with smart people. there's a reason why the recruiting process is the way it is. - the company is constantly looking and finding ways to improve culture, although it's already great and cant imagine what else they can do - you become a part of a company that has a clear mission that's meant to do so much good which makes me feel like I'm contributing to society and revolutionizing education
I don't really have cons but one thing I think that could be improved for morale is communicating employee departures. whether it's individual team managers communicating or as a department, to have... a chance to discuss and process departures (for any reason) could maybe in return help a lot of the glassdoor reviews here.
Advice to Management
embrace the departures! I know it can be awkward to talk about someone who was just let go, or someone that spend x amount of years and had so much more potential for future, but this does not mean... it will discourage employees from feeling that this is a place they want to stay at. by embracing this, your employees will respect TH even more for being a part of a company that thanks everyones contributions for however small or big the impact was. thanks for being an awesome management team.