Compare ThoughtWorks vs PAYBACK BETASee how working at ThoughtWorks vs. PAYBACK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ThoughtWorks vs. PAYBACK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ThoughtWorks scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- PAYBACK scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- ThoughtWorks had 74 more reviews than PAYBACK that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ThoughtWorks.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at PAYBACK.
I have been working at ThoughtWorks full-time for more than a year
You have the opportunities to work with some great minds in the industries on some of the coolest projects. Compensation and benefits are great! Employee retention rate is out of this world
If you have kids and family, 100% travel is not ideal, or you might have to relocate to big cities like NYC so you have enough local projects And there is no annual bonus, they instead pay a... little bit more on annual salary
Advice to Management
Keep P3 seriously and you will keep attract the great talents