Compare The University of North Carolina System vs Duke Clinical Research Institute BETASee how working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Duke Clinical Research Institute compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Duke Clinical Research Institute. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The University of North Carolina System scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Duke Clinical Research Institute scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Duke Clinical Research Institute had 5 more reviews than The University of North Carolina System that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The University of North Carolina System.
- "Dcri" was the most mentioned Con at Duke Clinical Research Institute.
I worked at The University of North Carolina System
There were plenty of slow days that allowed for studying
Change in management, big presentation set ups without help, working until 3 am when only 1 or 2 people enter the building
Advice to Management
Logs are pointless, the building doesn't need to be open past midnight,
I worked at Duke Clinical Research Institute full-time
Opportunity to work with world class clinical leaders
Leadership can't get out of its own way. Many top level people left and their replacements were no where near as qualified