Compare The University of North Carolina System vs Cytel Inc BETASee how working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Cytel Inc compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The University of North Carolina System vs. Cytel Inc. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The University of North Carolina System scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Cytel Inc scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- The University of North Carolina System had 25 more reviews than Cytel Inc that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- The University of North Carolina System had 18 more reviews than Cytel Inc that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at The University of North Carolina System.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Cytel Inc.
I worked at The University of North Carolina System
There were plenty of slow days that allowed for studying
Change in management, big presentation set ups without help, working until 3 am when only 1 or 2 people enter the building
Advice to Management
Logs are pointless, the building doesn't need to be open past midnight,
I worked at Cytel Inc full-time for more than 10 years
1. Family oriented 2. Great people 3. Terrific reputation in field of biostatistics 4. First-in-class technology - widely used and cutting edge 5. Superb leadership 6. Flexible treatment of... individuals for work hours, location, work-from-home and flex-time
1. Hard work to meet tight deadlines and additional work for clients contracts especially in the services unit 2. Can be long hours 3. Pressure to meet deadlines
Advice to Management
Focus on maintaining and expanding technology leadership in biometrics. Take care of people.