Compare The Home Depot vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at The Home Depot vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Home Depot vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,121 more reviews than The Home Depot that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at The Home Depot.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at The Home Depot part-time
- Great to work as a student as they offer flexible hours and tuition reimbursement programs
- want you to stay in one place at your job, eagerness to learn other departments is not shared by management,